The Snake Gully Cup is one of the most popular race meetings in country NSW. It will be held on Friday 17th November 2017 and has emerged as the premier race of the spring in the southern districts of NSW. The racing carnival continues the next day, Saturday 18th, with the Hair of the Dog Day, a day becoming another classic of country racing. It is a great time to come and visit and enjoy the good country hospitality that Gundagai has to offer.
SNAKE GULLY CUP DAY Friday 17th November 2017
Gates open 11am. Admission $20 adults, concessions available.
The popularity, prize money and prestige of the Snake Gully Cup Carnival has grown dramatically in recent years, with thousands of racegoers converging each November on the picturesque Gundagai racecourse.
- Courtesy buses to and from the racecourse
- Buy a ticket and be part of the Snake Gully Cup Marquee
- Host a Private Marquee with various food and beverage packages available
- Full TAB meeting
- Fashions on the Field with more than $2,500 in prizes
- Snake Gully Cup feature race $70,000 prizemoney
- Big screen
- Sky channel live broadcast from the course
HAIR OF THE DOG DAY Saturday 18th November
Gates open 10am. Admission $10 adults, concessions available
There is also a variety of bus operators that can get you to and from the racecourse.
A taxi bus will also be operating on both days Ph: 131 008 or 0437 534 507
For more info visit the Snake Gully Cup Website here.