Save the date and come and celebrate the return of one of Australia’s most iconic heritage icons, The Dog on the Tuckerbox!
Come and enjoy great food, live music, market stalls, local produce, and kids entertainment from 9am – 1pm on Saturday 17th August.
There will be some fantastic businesses there showcasing their products, including:
- Junee Licorice and Chocolate Factory
- Coolamon Cheese
- Borambola Wines
- Baked and Fried
- Aunty Jesse’s Cheese
- Tumut River Brewing Co
- and more…!
Bring the kids and enjoy some great family entertainment including:
- The Largest Portable Rock Climbing Wall in NSW!
- LIVE Music including, 2 time Golden Guitar Winner Andrew Swift, Lazy Harry & A’Blaze!
- 9am: Our welcome home part for the dog kicks off with our market stalls, amusements and live music before the official unveiling!
- 10am: Welcome to Counrty, Smoking Ceremony, and an official address from Mayor Abb McAlister, and Local Member for Cootamundra, Steph Cooke!
- 11am: Lazy Harry’s Live Music Performance as market stall trading and entertainment continue.
- 12noon: A’Blaze Live performance and amusements to continue.